Only original photo which has survived of the exterior of the church at 238 Strong Avenue shows what may have been a "painting bee" in progress. Picture is undated.
"Where there's a will. clipping from local newspaper shows Miss Lillian Barnes, Mrs. C. F. Moss and Mrs. F. D. Wharton papering the Guild Room in the original church. Photo dates from 1922-28.
Year 10 of the parish; Year 1 of our present church. Built in 1929 on ground given by the Diocese, it was designed for eventual conversion to a Parish Hall "when a larger church may be built alongside it.