Groundbreakings were significant events. The entire parish witnessed the start of the first expansion, the Scott Avenue wing, in 1952 (left); the Rev. Donald Grindy, Dr. Donald B. Sanford, Senior Warden, watch Mrs. L. W. Singer, Chairman of the Building Committee, turn the spadeful of earth which launched the enlargement of the nave and construction of the Fast Wing in 1957. Bulk of the Nave expansion and Fast Wing construction fell into 1958 (left). The visitation of Bishop Malcolm F. Peabody in the fall of that year found part of the congregation seated on folding chairs in the enlarged nave; the new pews had not arrived. The 1960's
Tenth anniversary of Donald Grindy's rectorship in 1965 was celebrated by a dinner at Drumlins. Partial view of the head table shows Mrs and Bishop Walter M. Higley, Mrs Grindy, Rev. Donald Grindy, and senior warden Charles Gerberich
In 1969, the youth group threw itself into preparation of the June Jubilee with characteristic vigor and enthusiasm
Part of the evening's entertainment at Drumlins was this chorus of Wardens and Wardens Emeriti. Left to right: Donald B. Sanford, Earle C. Drake, Stewart S. Johnson, Gordon Coupe, Fredrick B. Talbot, Robert O. Gregg, Charles F. Gerberich, Richard B. Eberle, Albert W. Rill, Joseph C. Spaid, and Anton H. Zahm.